1. Ester Shoham - The Crystallization of the Samaritans during the Persian Period. [Submitted 12\2010]
2. Omer Sergi – The Formation of the Kingdom of Judah in the 9th Century BCE and its Reflection in Biblical Historiography.
3. Karen Covello-Paran - The Jezreel Valley during the Intermediate Bronze Age - Social and Cultural Landscapes (Together with Prof. Israel Finkelstein). [Submitted 6\2014]
4. Ido Koch – The Shephelah Region during the Iron Age (together with Prof. Nadav Na'aman). [Submitted 5\2015]
5. Liora Freud – Judahite Pottery of the Transition Phase between the Iron Age and Persian Period. [Submitted 2\2018]
6. Yoon, Kook Young – Typology and Petrography of the Judahite Pillar Figurine (together with Prof. Yuval Goren).
7. Ephrat Bocher – Late Persian Period/Early Hellenistic Material Culture in Judah and Samaria (together with Prof. Israel Finkelstein).
8. Yitzhak LeeSak – Benjamin in History and in Biblical Historiography.
9. Sabine Metzer - The potters of the Shephelah: Between tradition and innovation –Pottery Technology and Distribution, as a Reflection of Social and Economic Order during the Bronze and Early Iron Age. (Together with Prof. Yuval Gadot and Dr. Anat Cohen-Weinberger [IAA]).
10. Débora Sandhaus (Reem) – The Nexus of Cultures: The Central Shephelah during the Persian and Hellenistic Periods (together with Prof. Yuval Gadot).
11. Vanessa Linares – "The Invisible Trade": Organic Residue Analysis of Small Ceramic Vessels during the Middle Bronze and Late Bronze Ages (together with Prof. Ronny Neumann and Prof. Yuval Gadot).
12. Abra Spiciarich - Religious and Socioeconomic Diversity of Ancient Jerusalem and its Hinterland: A View from the Faunal Remains (together with Dr. Lidar Sapir-Hen and Prof. Israel Finkelstein).
13. Alon Wagner - The Historical Geography of the Book of Numbers.
14. Shua kisilevitz –Cult in Iron IIa Judah – The Temple at Moza as a case study (together with Prof. Israel Finkelstein).
15. Debora Aymbinderow – Oil Production in 8th-7th centuries BCE Judah (together with Dr. Ido Koch).
16. Yoav Vaknin – Key Issues in the Chronology of the Southern Levant in the Iron Age (1050-586 BCE): Archaeomagnetic Synchronization of Destruction Layers and its implications (together with Prof. Erez Ben Yosef and Ron Shaar).
17. Nitsan Shalom - How to Destroy a City: Historical Reconstruction of the 586 BCE Babylonian Conquest of Jerusalem, Based on Textual, Macroarchaeological and Microarchaeological Analysis (together with Prof. Yuval Gadot and Prof. Elisabetta Boaretto).
18. Alexandra Wrathall – The Judahite Lowland in the 7th Century BCE.
19. Jacob Schreibman - Comparison of Mud-Bricks ingredients as a possible basis for Chronological Identification (together with Prof. Yuval Gadot).
1. Ido Koch – Dating the Rosette Stamp Impressions from the Kingdom of Judah and the Origin of the Rosetta Ideogram in Judah (together with Prof. Nadav Na'aman). [Submitted 12\2008]
2. Nirit Kedem-Shimon – Changes in the Architecture and Site Formation at Ramat Rahel between the Iron Age and the Hellenistic Period. [Submitted 12\2009]
3. Veronica Zlatcowski – The Administrative Center in Ramat Rahel during the Iron Age and the Persian Period in light of the Analysis of the Distribution of the Finds from Aharoni's Excavations (1954, 1959-1962). [Submitted 3\2010]
4. Lior Marom – The Garden and the Water System – Area C1 in Ramat Rahel Excavations (2005-2007). [Submitted 4\2010]
5. Shira Gurvin – Technology and Function of Judean Bullae from the First Temple Period (together with Prof. Yuval Goren). [Submitted 8\2010]
6. Liora Freud - The Longue Durée of the 7th Century BCE - A Study of the Iron Age Pottery Vessels from Ramat Raḥel. [Submitted 6\2011]
7. Ephrat Bocher – The yršlm Stamp Impressions from the Early Hellenistic Period. [Submitted 4\2012]
8. Shatil Emmanuilov – Tel Azekah in Light of the Archaeological Survey (together with Yuval Gadot). [Submitted 5\2012]
9. Boaz Gross – Gardens in the Ancient Near-East and the Garden at Ramat Rahel. [Submitted 12\2012]
10. Lianne Merkur - Perceptions of the Past in Conflicted Societies: the Case of Lod, Israel (together with Yuval Gadot). [Submitted 1\2014]
11. Sharon Napchan - Bliss and Macalister's Excavations at Tell Zakariya (1898-1899) in Light of Modern Research. [Submitted 4\2014]
12. Alon Wagner - Genesis 14: Its Literary Growth, Its Messages, and their Historical Contexts. [Submitted 4\2014]
13. Gennadiy Shoykhedbrod - Pax Assyriaca: Did Assyrian Imperialism Introduce Economic Prosperity in Judah (together with Dr. Alexander Fantalkin). [Submitted 6\2014]
14. Michael Millman - Archaeomagnetic Constraints on the Chronology of the Judean Stamped Jar Handles (together with Erez Ben Yosef). [Submitted 9\2014]
15. Sara Hirschberg – The Mamilah Farm-House and the Agricultural Area around Jerusalem. [Submitted 12\2014]
16. Abra Spiciarich - Dietary Habits and Identity of Early Roman Jerusalem as Reflected in the Kidron Valley Landfill Faunal Assemblage (together with Dr. Lidar Sapir-Hen and Prof. Yuval Gadot). [Submitted 3\2015]
17. Sabine Metzer - “On the Eve of Destruction”: Analyzing the Chronology, Function and Distribution pattern of a Late Bronze Pottery Assemblage from Tel Azekah (together with Prof. Yuval Gadot). [Submitted 3\2015]
18. Michal Weinberger – Khirbet el-Burj and Jerusalem Surroundings in the Late Iron Age and the Persian Period. [Submitted 4\2015]
19. Yoav Tsur - Tel Socoh in Light of the Archaeological Survey (together with Yuval Goren and Yuval Gadot). [Submitted 5\2015]
20. Vanessa Linares - Assessing Canaanite Livelihood in Tel Azekah: Organic Residue Analysis of Late Bronze Age Material Culture (together with Dr. Dvory Namder, Prof. Yuval Gadot). [Submitted 6\2015]
21. Sarah Richardson - A Late Bronze Production Kit: The Origin, Use, and Implications of the Assemblage Found in Area T2 of Tel Azekah during the 2014 Season. [Submitted 8\2016]
22. Noa Shatil – Persian Period and-Early Hellenistic Pottery from Tell Azekah: Typology, Chronology and Identity. [Submitted 9\2016]
23. Joshua Errington – Processes in Site Formation of Tel Azekah from the Early Bronze until the Hellenistic Period. [Submitted 10\2016]
24. Christina Jones - Inter-Regional Connections during the Late Bronze Age as Reflected through the Animal Economy: Azekah – a Case Study (together with Dr. Lidar Sapir-Chen and Dr. Omer Sergi). [Submitted 3\2017]
25. Nitsan Shalom – Changes in Settlement Patterns in Judah between the Persian and the Early Hellenistic Periods. [Submitted 9\2017]
26. Sean Dugaw – A Typology of Arrowheads from the Late Iron Age and Persian Period Judah and its Historical Implications (together with Dr. Guy Stiebel). [Submitted 12\2017]
27. ZhiXia Chen - From East to West: Chinese Porcelain Found in Israel from Early Islamic and Crusader Periods (together with Dr. Edna Stern, IAA, and Dr. Asaf Goldschmidt, TAU). [Submitted 3\2018]
28. Danilo R. Giordano - Cultural contact between Mitanni and Southern Canaan during Egyptian Occupation: A study of Mitannian Cylinder Seals (together with Dr. Amir Gilan). [Submitted 3\2018]
29. Schreibman Jacob - Comparison of Mud-Bricks ingredients as a possible basis for Chronological Identification (together with Prof. Yuval Gadot). [Submitted 3\2018]
30. Barnea Se-Lavan – Animal and Fowl Fat in Nutrition, Archaeology, ANE Texts, Bible, Talmud, and Anthropology (together with Prof. Ran Zadok). [Submitted 3\2018]
31. Jenna Hockema - Archaeomagnetism of Rhodian Amphorae Stamped Jar Handles: Contribution to the Study of Hellenistic Jerusalem (together with Dr. Erez Ben Yosef). [Submitted 6\2018]
32. Alexandra Wrathall - A Pits Perspective: An Early Iron IIB Ceramic Assemblage from Tel Azekah, Typology, Chronology, and Context (together with Prof. Yuval Gadot). [Submitted 10\2018]
33. Yoav Vaknin – The Potential for Synchronization of Destruction Levels from the Iron Age (1150-586 BCE) by Using Paleomagnetism (together with Prof. Erez Ben Yosef). An equal Submission to MA Thesis as part of a PhD Track [Submitted 10\2018]
34. Maya Hadash – The Cypriot Import Assemblage from Late Bronze Tel Azekah: Chronological, Typological, and Inter-Regional Implications (together with Prof. Yuval Gadot and Prof. Assaf Yasur-Landau). [Submitted 11\2018]
35. Roni Hoofien – The Beads Assemblage from Tel-Azekah as an Instrument for Understanding the Cultural, Economic and Trade Relations (together with Dr. Daniella Bar-Yosef). [Submitted 11\2018]
36. Muduan Liu - Egyptian Interventions in the Southern Levant during the Rule of the 28th–30th Dynasties (404–342 BCE): An Archaeological Investigation (together with Dr. Shirly Ben-Dor Evian). [Submitted 6\2019]
37. Li Mengmeng - Archaeomagnetic Dating of the Judean Pillar Figurines (together with Dr. Erez Ben Yosef).
38. Jonathan Parker - Determining Whether or Not the Formation of the Kingdom of Edom Predates the Advent of the Neo-Assyrian Hegemony over the Southern Levant (together with Dr. Omer Sergi).
39. Barak Ayali – Tribal Groups and Their Place in the History of Ancient Israel through Biblical Historiography (together with Dr. Omer Sergi).
40. Ruth Sapan – The “Gěbîrâ” at the Service of the Deuteronomist (together with Dr. Omer Sergi).
41. Lior Sherban – Regional and Inter-Regional Social Networks in the Shephelah between the Iron Age IIC and the Persian Period: A View from Tel Lachish (together with Dr. Ido Koch).
42. Elijah Kollin – The Animal Economy of a Border Town: Iron Age II and Persian Period Faunal Remains from Tel Azekah (together with Dr. Lidar Sapir-Chen).
43. Madeleine Butcher - Cylindrical Holemouth Jars from the Kingdom of Israel: Analysis of Typology, Distribution and Historical Context (together with Dr. Omer Sergi).
44. Jordan Weitzel - Burial Habits in the Iron I–Iron IIA Jezreel Valley: Social Structure, Ritual Practice and Ideology with Case Studies from Ḥorvat Tevet and Tel Shaddud (together with Dr. Omer Sergi).
45. Maddison Quail-Gates - Red, White and Blue: Corpus, Typology and Function (together with Prof. Yuval Gadot and Prof. Assaf Yassur-Landau).
Post-Doctorat under Supervision:
1. Dr. Shlomit Weksler Bdolah (2013-2014)
2. Dr. David Kertai (2014-2015)
3. Dr. Yoav Farhi (2015-2016)
4. Dr. Shirly Ben-Dor – Evian (2015-2016)
5. Dr. Aharon Tavger (2018-2019)